Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are some good arguments to have parents lengthen my curfew?

My curfew is 1130 on the dot. What are some things I can say to get it extended a little. Like till 12. I am 17 and am a good kid.What are some good arguments to have parents lengthen my curfew?
tell them...





your old enough for a longer curfew


your responsible enough


that if they extend your curfew, you'll wash the dishes, or clean the house or something.


your almost an adult and should have a later curfew


you can drive, so you should have a later curfew





if that doesn't work and your spoiled..


use the classic


blink your eyes, and do the puppy dog face and give your parents a big hug and say'; pretty pretty pleeeease daddddyyy/mommmyy';





lol, i use that trick all the time.


good luck by the way.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment