Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should I get my parents for their 21st wedding anniversary?

Well, last year i couldn't get them anything as it was messed up! It was on the 16/08 and it was my result's day! Things didn't turn the way I expected them to be and I spent the whole day crying! I'd really like to catch up with what i missed. Any suggestions people?What should I get my parents for their 21st wedding anniversary?
Do something for them rather than buying them something. It will mean more and it's easier to personalise. Maybe cook them a nice meal, stuff like that.What should I get my parents for their 21st wedding anniversary?
try and get a realla good photo of their wedding or when they were young together. take it took a professional shop and ask them to


enhance it etc and then have it put in a cool frame.


still at home? - leave a bottle or two of champagne in the fridge


a lovely card and a note that you will not be back til the following


day. yep your parents still do that.....
Depends on your budget - you could pay for a weekend away somewhere (not necessarily abroad, just somewhere special)... or if you are not on such a high budget, why not get a photo of them together and get a beautiful frame for it, and then cook, or take them out to, dinner?
Take a look at www.journeyprints.com. It is a wonderful anniversary print that serves as a personalized keepsake and can include you and your parents most important memories.
anything ill get them the things they like most























want free stuff





http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referr鈥?/a>





go to this link and go to the bottom of the page and sign up this website is 100% legit
21st Wedding Anniversary


Traditional Gifts:


Modern Gifts: Brass or Nickel

No comments:

Post a Comment