Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i convince my parents to go on a cruise vacation?

I want to go on a cruise very badly. I have looked and i pciked a date, cruise, and everything, but i don't know how to convince all of us to go. Do you know of any good ways to try to convince them to go? Thanks a bunch.How can i convince my parents to go on a cruise vacation?
First of all, pick the right cruise to suggest. Do some research and compile some info about all the ports of call in a given area, like the Caribbean, then pick a cruise that will take you to the places you'd like to see.





In my experience as a long time cruiser, the best aspect of cruise travel is the all-inclusive nature of it. You pay one price for everything, except drinks and tips, and then you don't have to worry about anything else. You just sit back and let the ship's crew serve you. Also, when you do the math, even a fairly expensive cruise is cheaper than a regular vacation if you figure in transportation, hotels, food, etc. In other words, when trying to convince your folks to go on a cruise, emphasize the value for your money. You get a lot of vacation for relatively little cash.





If they're still skeptical, suggest taking a short three day cruise as your first experience. There are great little three day Bahamas cruises from Miami or Port Canaveral on various cruise lines. The per person price can be as little as $199 depending on the time of year.





Good luck!How can i convince my parents to go on a cruise vacation?
Before you even seriously talk to your parents, do a little legwork. Decide where you think you and your parents would like to go for a cruise, and call a few local travel agents to get estimates, brochures and other information. If you can get a little presentation together, it will give you good experience doing that kind of thing, and will probably really impress your folks.
Try and find someone who has cruised. I'm sure they could convince your parents. I just got back from a cruise, it is the most amazing vacation you will ever take!
Get them the Leaflets, Scatter them about the House
Well first of all, How Old are you and can you help pay for the trip? I went on a Cruise with my parents 7 years ago and it cost me aroung $1,000. not including spending money wich is a NECESSITY!!!!


It was for they're 30th Wedding Anniversary And Me being out of a Hospital 1 year from a bad Motorclce accident 8/20/1999


good luck
One way to help convince them is to show them how much you would be spending for a vacation somewhere and then compare that to a cruise. It is usually cheaper to go on a cruise.





Also, tell them it could be your birthday or Christmas present.





Just keep telling them about all of the fun and cool stuff there is on a cruise. Show them the websites. Just make sure you have lots of good information.





Cruises are awesome. I can't wait till I have kids that I can take on a cruise with me! Good Luck I hope you get to go.


Also make sure you book your cruise early so that it is cheaper.
Where do you live? I live in the valley, near Fresno, Ca and it is very convenient to travel to Los Angeles to the ports of call there. Many cruise lines leave from there. I have been on several cruises and I prefer Carnival as far as cost and getting your money's worth. There is a particular cruise you can take for only 3 days. It's not long but the idea is to get them hooked like I did my husband. He never had any interest but once I convenced him to take just a 3 day cruise he fell in love with them and we have been on about 6 since then. Start out with a short cruise, less expensive. Also good to make sure they don't get sea sick before taking a long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment