Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me get a 2nd piercing in my ear lobe?

I'm 14 and I have no idea why they won't let me. They won't give me a reason. I just want to express myself. They let me have blue streaks in my hair and I'm not allowed a 2nd piercing. I have been asking 6 years now.How do I convince my parents to let me get a 2nd piercing in my ear lobe?
well first off explain to them that they should be lucky your not asking for a tattoo or another body peircing..and over time if you stop asking them for awhile and explain to them that your not a bad kid..and to them that at least your not going and doing it behind their back. I've been asking for my bellybutton done and this is just about everything i used to persuade them to let me..i explained to them everything i just told you to explain to your parents. and a 2nd hole isn't that big of a deal which is why i am surprised they won't let you..and also tell them that you can take them out whenever they don't want you to wear them. and that its not always permanet..i've had mine close up and redone 4 times. hope i helped =\How do I convince my parents to let me get a 2nd piercing in my ear lobe?
tell them that a girl who was struck by lightning was saved by her navel ring that her parents didnt let her have. it''s true! well, ok its not the same, but still...oh well i tried.
Tell them the plusses to having it done. Be very purswazive (sp). I am 13 and i have 8 piercings in my ears. I have pierced 4 of them myself with a thick needle and ice to numb your ear. I wouldnt suggest it though, it could cause inffections. Let them know your point of veiws and tell them why you want it done.


Hope I helped
WHO IS YOUR MOM?????? IM 11 AND MY MOM WANTS ME TO GET A AND ONE AND A BELLY BOTTON PERASONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her that its like the first one its no the top its rtight beside the first one.... Tell her it dont mean im going goth it caus i want to put more earings in my ears so they all dont have to lay around....





lol
Have you tried to guess what thier reasons are? Parents aren't always just trying to hold you back. I sit and look at my little boy and want the world for him, and know there are choices that he will make that would make life difficult for him. You have a long life ahead of you yet at 14, perhaps as you get older and still hold the desire to do so, you can get it done as an adult.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment