Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me to go to boarding school?

They say it's to much and I keep telling them I can go on scholarships and they change it to a different subject. How can I make them want me go to boarding school? I really want to go.How can I convince my parents to let me to go to boarding school?
First a couple of questions-





How old are you?


Why do you want to go?


Are you parents objections mainly related to the costs associated with boarding school?


Do they have any other objections (ie moral, religious, or just not wanting you to move out of home)?


Is there one school that you have your heart set on?


What are your chances of getting a scholarship?





Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure that I answer your question properly.How can I convince my parents to let me to go to boarding school?
I think you can tell your parents that in a boarding school you will learn a sense of responsibility and to be more social you will learn a lot of things on your own.


Here's a link that might help a boys boarding school:http://www.fieldstoneacademy.org

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment