Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i persuade my parents to let me get a guinea pig?

my guinea pig died a couple weeks ago. she was the best ever but i am finally ready to move on!! i need serious answers!How can i persuade my parents to let me get a guinea pig?
Tell them that you loved your guinea pig a lot and you want to get another pet in remembrance of the guinea pig that died.How can i persuade my parents to let me get a guinea pig?
Firstly...


- are you willing to get 2? (guinea pigs are unhappy when kept alone, they mix better with their owner if there is 2).


- do you have enough space? (they require a 30 inch by 50 inch cage) preferably INDOOR.


- Do you have enough money? (they are not cheap pets)





I know you have had a piggy before but even people who have piggies do not realise their needs (which is very sad!).





All parents are different so unless we personally know your parents it is kinda hard to say how you can persuade them. If you looked after your previous guinea pig well then ask then WHY they won't allow you to get another. You'll need to find out why they don't want you to get another pair of guinea pigs first to find out how to persuade them.





Good luck!
well i dont think you should take my advise, lol, but...


we ever i want a pet, i dont ask i just go out and buy it. haha. well it works
Aw sorry for your loss :(, well did you take care of the guinea pig by yourself? If so you have proven that you are responsible enough, just make sure your not doing this because of the loss of your guinea pig. When my first piggie died I wanted to get another one but realizing it now I made the right choice of not getting one. If you need any info you can PM me.
show them how responible you are and you could also save the $ to pay 4 it. that's what i did.
Remind them of how responsible you were with your previous guinea pig. If you still have the cage setup, there shouldn't be any finicial problems. Assure your parents that the guinea pig will be well taken care of and get a sitter lined up when you are gone if your parents don't want to take care of it. Also say you are willing to use your money to buy the guinea pig. This is how I got my guinea pigs just a week ago and I hope it works for you. Good luck!
When i wanted a mouse i cleand the whole house. then i made a contract on the computer, saying i would do the dishes if they let me get a mouse. it worked! im holding him right now.
Did you just ask? I guess I don't know what their argument is. They know you take care of them right? You told them that you love and missed your old guinea right? Tell them you will rescure one this time instead of buying from a petstore. You'll be saving a life.
tell how much you loved your old piggy :D
ask your parents first if it's ok for them and bribe them by saying don' u want little cute chubby guinea pigs. And while your doing that do it in a soft voice
Tell them that buying a guinea pig will teach you responsibility and how to care for another living thing. Also let them know that you love them very much and would eb very nice of them to get you one

No comments:

Post a Comment