Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to go on vacation?

The last time we went somewhere was in 2006, and that was to Orlando for 3 days. We haven't gone anywhere since, and I've been stuck in my little town since then. How can I convince them to go somewhere?How can I convince my parents to go on vacation?
Give your parents a break, your parents could be going through a financial struggle right now. Try not to think of yourself, I mean come on, your not paying the bills! Be lucky you went on a vacation once, and just continue living your life. I'm not trying to be mean, but still.How can I convince my parents to go on vacation?
well...You have to ask them first what they want me to do to accept my vacation from my opinion i think that studying will be the best way to convince them and have a great vacation;)
buy the tickets! or a bit easier- research cheaps and short breaks- ease em in slowly coz im sure theres a reason why you havent been much- eg mine cud never begin to afford it- so rarely is better then nufink!

No comments:

Post a Comment