Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get my parents to let me have a new puppy?

I really want a new dog since my cat ran away but I don't know how to convince my parents because they are really weird about that kind of thing. I already have a dausand that is 6 years old. It would be great to have another one! I'm a big animal lover!!!!!!!! Please help m.How do I get my parents to let me have a new puppy?
Convince them that you are responsible enough to take care of the dog, feed it, bathe it, walk it, and clean up after it. Make sure you convince them that they will have to do nothing for the dog that will do EVERYTHING, you will work with it to potty train it, not to make messes, and to listen and do what its told. Parents don't like pets because its basically something else they have to take care of, another kid. Make sure they understand you they will have to put forth no effort what so ever.How do I get my parents to let me have a new puppy?
I just kept buggin my parents and i kept crying on purpose in front of them telling them i missed my dog(he died) and that i wanted another one because i felt so lonely...they finally gave in and we are geting one next week for my 14th birthday...:P good luck
Talk to your parents about why you want another pet, and explain what you are willing to do to participate in its care. Alot of times children make all these promises about taking the dog for walks, feeding, cleaning up after it etc and they never come through with their promises. All of the pet care is then on Mom/Dad. As you know, dogs need daily attention, food, water, love, exercise. Good Luck!
Same problem with me, start searching why its good to get a dog ,be emotional about it and pick up your grades a school.
BEG.
I've got the BEST PLAN- show them how responsible you are by renting your OWN apartment, paying all of your OWN bills and paying for/caring for a puppy on your OWN. I'm sure they won't object then.
keep bugging them but you already have a dog so not sure why you really need to have another one? Reality is when you go away to college the dog becomes their problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment