Thursday, January 21, 2010

How could I help convince my parents that getting an apartment with my girlfriend is not a terrible idea?

I'm a 21 year old college student, and I feel like it is a good next step in my relationship with this girl. I used to be a bit of a player, but have changed my ways since then. I think thats really all I need to add in the extra details.How could I help convince my parents that getting an apartment with my girlfriend is not a terrible idea?
1) show them your pay stubs so that they know that you can truly afford the apartment





2) marry the girl that you want to live with so that they know that you are serious about living together and one of you won't move out, leaving the other to pay all of the rentHow could I help convince my parents that getting an apartment with my girlfriend is not a terrible idea?
tell them that if you thought it was a bad idea and you wanted to be secretive you wouldnt have told them. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Lisa A.
you dont

No comments:

Post a Comment