Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should I get my parents for their 26th wedding anniversary?

My parents are going to celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary on august 15th. I'm 17 years old and have a budget of $100 to spend in total. I want to get them each something nice. Could you give me some ideas? Thanks. They are somewhat old school people. They aren't extremely into technology like I am.What should I get my parents for their 26th wedding anniversary?
hmm.....


go to Walgreens, and get a Visa prepaid gift card. the kind that isnt reloadable. get two $50 ones. one for you mom, one for your dad!





it looks kinda like this.





http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8683/鈥?/a>





but make sure its NOT the reloadable kind.. .those have to come in the mail..





good luck





oh its really nice that you are getting your parents somethign!What should I get my parents for their 26th wedding anniversary?
What i would do is sort through old photos of your parents from when they got married, to their pregnancies, to life changing experiences, and even your view growing up. If you can get some interesting photos you can put them together as a collage. To make it more special, look for or write a poem, about growing up, lives challenges, and staying together as a family through it all.


One could appreciate the collage in an ';old school'; G-rated approach. You can create collages when you partner up with a graphic designer or consultant at OfficeMax, staples or other stores like that.


If it were my parents, i would go all out and get embarrassing pictures and collage that. But that's just me.





Good luck!
Get them both mathcing rings,


Or a gift card but thats only if your getting it at last minute.


The rigns should say soul mate or have their names engraved on them. You can find places like these in malls. They're probably 30 each at the most.


If you dont wanna buy that then get them resevations at a restaurant.


If not then idk...
suprise them with a dinner gift card to something fancy


that shud be under 100$


ten also buy them a basket filled with little things about each other


like


-their song


-picture of wedding


-first meeting


little memories like that!


good luck!
hey im 16 and my parents just had their 25th. It depends on what their hobbies are. My dad loves fishing so I bought him a fishing rod and for my mom, I just bought her her favorite perfume.. couldn't think of anything else. they are also old school people.
take a look at this


http://www.happy-anniversary.com/year-of鈥?/a>





http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com鈥?/a>





http://www.theydeserveit.com/gift-ideas/鈥?/a>





hope it helps


cheers
if they had a certain wine at their wedding or their first anniversary, or first date, find out what it is and get it if you can, but u might want to save that one for their 30th anniversary
What you could do is get them a $100 gift card to their favorite restaurant where they can both go and enjoy a romantic dinner. Include a heartfelt card or handwritten letter.
Gift card to red lobster.
Christmas lights.
They should do it.
Go to a local antique shop and find something...Dont forget a card!
platform shoes and parachute pants
get em a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment