Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get my strict parents to accept my much older boyfriend?

I've just recently started seeing somebody, I am 17 and he is 21.


All my friends know and love him and think we would be perfect together.





But my parents (especially my father) are verrryyy strict about me dating, especially when it comes to age.


I recently tried to date a 19 year old guy and my dad was even mad about that.





I really really like this guy, and he wants to impress my parents so much.


I've thought of lying about his age but my mom already knows how old he is, but doesn't know we're dating.





What should I do?How do I get my strict parents to accept my much older boyfriend?
It is socially acceptable to date those your age in half (rounded up) plus seven and up. 21 can date 18 year olds and up. Your parents are paraniod, show them that you are mature enough to handle ';older men';

No comments:

Post a Comment