Thursday, January 21, 2010

What newer names do you think parents should stop naming their children?

What newer names do you really hate? Boy and Girl Names.What newer names do you think parents should stop naming their children?
The only names i don't like are:


adyn names too! LOL





but i don't think you should have posted this! Alot of people might have their feelings hurt. I know I actually LOVE alot of those names that you guys hate such as:


Morgan (my little sister)


and Sam is my favorite name!! (no, it is not my name, but i still love it)and alot moreWhat newer names do you think parents should stop naming their children?
Rhett, Gage, any boys names for girls like Riley, Cody, Avery and any names with really stupid spellings like Rian, Kameryn, Jaysen





edit: I totally agree with kissme. I used to be able to say my name is Jennifer and no questions we asked. Now I have to spell it for people because they try and spell it Jenifer, Jenniffer, Jeniffer, Jennyfer, Ginnyffer or something else totally outragoues!
Nevaeh is HORRIFIC. And so many people are like it's heaven spelled backwards! Its still horrible. I hate that name. They -aden names are getting old but they are still cute. The problem is that when a grown man is named Caden it's not cute, its just odd. But I must say Nevaeh wins for me on the most disgusting name ever. I also dislike names that are spelled wrong so that they are different. I.E. Alexis spelled Aleksis. Or throwing ';y';s where ';i';s should be or ';k';s where ';c';s belong or ';z';s in general. I especially hate when people spell Michael, Mikel. WTF? It seems like the younger you are when you have a child the more f'd up the name will be. People think that their child will enjoy being ';different'; but nobody enjoys their name being misspelled every single day. My name is Lindsey (which is normal) but people CONSTANTLY spell my name Lindsay or Lyndsey or (get this) Lyndzie? It's annoying and I vow to never spell my child's name in a way that it will be commonly misspelled.
All those -ayden names.


Madison


Addison


Nevaeh


Olivia


Adrienne


Arianna


Maddox


Kendall/Kyndell


Brielle


Briella


Brianna


Brianne


Any of those nicknames, and JUST nicknames like JUST Alex or JUST Sam, I'm SO sick of that!





I know theres WAY more, but thats just some.





No offense to anyone with that name.
i can deal with hayden but jayden and aidan have got to go. also i really used to like kadin (it's my cousins name) but my cousin's ten so it was a while ago, it has gotten wayyyy to annoying now. and popular.





neveah is BAD.





tatum for a girl is disgusting. along with raegan.





also, i don't like most filler middle names.
Nevaeh.





Honestly, what the heck? It's just horrible on SO many levels.





ALL the -aden names need to stop. NOW. I dread to think how many -adens will be in each classroom in a few years time.





And people need to stop giving girls masculine names. It's horrid!
Girls:





Morgan


Danielle


Brooke


Nicole


Ella


Megan


Amy


Molly


Holly


Caitlin


Maddison


Leah


Georgia


Lauren


Amber


Bethany


Raegan


Paige


Paignton


Alesha


Tia


Maya


Courtney


Lacey


Shannon


Lexie


Kayleigh


Alicia





Boys:





Ethan


Jake


Callum


Ryan


Liam


Tyler


Jayden


Cameron


Connor


Isacc


Nathan


Owen


Kyle


Logan


Mason


Rhys


Riley


Kai


Freddie


Hayden


Brandan


Kian


Bailey


Ashton


Ellis


Corey


Jay


Sean


Keegan
Brylee, Riley for a girl Rileigh whatever and Jayden and ALL the ayden names. They are so ugly and sound bad for when they grow up and have to be professional adults.
All the -ayden names. They're SO overdone. And stupid things like Renesmee. It's not a name people!





EDIT: Oh, and I so agree with Alice. Nevaeh is HORRIBLE, as are boy's names on girls.
Tucker %26amp; Tate.





Tucker rhymes with something profane and those poor child WILL be made fun off.





And Tate sounds like taint, which is gross.





And the aydens...
Nevaeh, Rhys, Bella %26amp; Edward, all the -ayden names
All of the ayden names!
Nevaeh. that is just junk that someone made up. I hear it all the time now and its dumb
Sasha its not my fav......sorry to all the sashas out there

No comments:

Post a Comment