Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go to florida for vacation

Basically I haven't asked my parents if I can go yet. I'm asking because I want to do everything right so that there are no issues. The trip isn't until February but I want everything to be planned and in order.


We will both be 15 by the time the trip comes around


Her family invited me. We're planning on taking a plane down to stay at her grandmothers house. Her parents are going to be with us the whole time. She's a good family friend as well.How can I convince my parents to let me go to florida for vacation
Well first things first, tell them about the trip and let them know you are very interested in going. Let them know that they can speak directly to your friends family to get further details about the trip.





Is your friends family paying for your ticket? If not, why don't you do some research before hand and see what the cost of tickets will be around the time of the trip. Your parents will be very impressed by your efforts. If money is tight (and even if it's not) ask about different chores that you could possible do around the house to help out in exchange for the ticket. (Bare in mind this may be a LOT of chores)





Find out the phone number for your friends grandmothers house and provide your parents with that information as well.





Explain what an awesome opportunity for you this will be.


I wish you luck and I hope this helps.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment