Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long is it normal for parents to ignore their grown child?

I sent my mom a birthday card, but it never arrived. Both of my parents were furious and would not listen to the apology (although it really wasn't my fault). It's been 7 years since I've heard from them.How long is it normal for parents to ignore their grown child?
I wish it was that easyHow long is it normal for parents to ignore their grown child?
Life is too short to hold grudges, you go to them and tell them your sorry for whatever it was. Doesn't matter if it wasn't your fault. Just do it. They could die tomorrow or you could, and the guilt would be terrible.


Having trouble to forgive! You need Jesus. He will change your hard heart and give you a new attitude.
Yikes.


I get the feeling there's a whole lot you're not saying...so I can't really suggest an alternative.





My Mom and I haven't been on the best terms either. Every time I try to forgive her, for some bonehead move, she does it again, to ';test'; me. I find it easier to keep my distance, less hassels.





Maybe you should do the same....
and this is over....?

No comments:

Post a Comment