Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I convince my parents not to go to Florida?

I am going by myself to see my step-grandma, which I hate for 8 day, please tell me I leave tommarow.How do I convince my parents not to go to Florida?
just tell them what you told us, sit down with them and tell them that you REALLY REALLY DO NOT WANT TO GO because you have differences with your step-grandma and that you don't like to be there or go there because of how you feel.How do I convince my parents not to go to Florida?
break your leg, injure yourself, tear your ligaments, get a fever, pretend you are sick
Warn them about the alligators you intend to feed your step grandma to.
Why wouldn't you want to take an 8 day trip to Florida in the middle of the school year?


.
Obviously they want to get rid of you. Why else would they send you to someone you hate unless maybe they don't know you hate her. Maybe you should tell them about your hatred and that usually will do the trick. However by waiting till the last day, you are going to lose some of the effect of this statement.
Say you'll kill them if they go florida
Why do you hate your Step Grandma? Maybe your parents would like you to bond with your Step Grandma.
come to florida and enjoy the beautiful beaches...


I know, thats where I live...forget the old bat

No comments:

Post a Comment