Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I persuade my parents for a chinchilla?

I can't seem to persuade my parents for a chinchilla... we have 3 dogs, that always stay outside. I have been warned that chinchillas cost for cages, vet bills, food, any other things. Also I've read up about them. Im asking for the best way to persuade my parents for another pet... not why its a bad idea to get a chinchilla, im looking for good ways to persuade. So please answer my question correctly! And no silly comments either. Thanks!How do I persuade my parents for a chinchilla?
Ok, First of all present your argument after you do a ton of research. Proper chinchilla care is very in depth. They need high quality plain pellets, not the treat filled crap at pet stores. Perhaps though your parents have a good reason for not allowing you another pet. Chinchillas live for 15-20 years if properly cared for. without your parents support they are not a good pet for you. Vet care is extremely expensive as they are exotic animals. Pushing and bugging your parents will not make them budge all you can do is state the facts and except their answer. There is no magical argument that will get you your way. You could also try to offer a compromise.





I would suggest to do more research going to http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com books often have wrong information.How do I persuade my parents for a chinchilla?
I have a friend who had a chinchilla called sarah marshall and it was great but was quite violent! You should find some really good aspects about chinchillas and give them to your parents.Also maybee suddenly really help out with your dogs and show them how responisble you can be,dont make it ovious though! Do you know anyone with a chinchilla ask them to speak to your parents and give them tips and things. Good luck x





here are some websites on chinchillas:





http://www.chinguide.co.uk/





http://chinchillacymru.co.uk/





http://www.chinchillas.org/
  • body cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment