Saturday, January 23, 2010

How should I go about convincing my parents to let me get a webcam?

I'm paying for it but I'll need a good reason to get it ini the first place.How should I go about convincing my parents to let me get a webcam?
I dont believe there is any good in getting one. What is your reason for wanting one??


I agree with your parents you dont need one.How should I go about convincing my parents to let me get a webcam?
Tell them you are a responsible person and will use it wisely, and only if you need to use it to speak to friends about homework. - It gets them every time!
Tell them this:





';You gave me these things, so I want to show them off!';
Hello, I guess it depends on how old you are? This is how online preditors attack young girls...when you are meeting people offline and letting them see you...so then,they will know who exactally to come and kidnap!!!That is no joke...I am 23 and think its crazy for people to do this.





But, if your wanting it so a friend from your hometown moved away and you guys can communicate,or for realitives,then its a great idea...and just tell your parents thats what its for....Thanks
I agree, it doesn't serve much purpose having a webcam.

No comments:

Post a Comment