Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are the chances of my parents finding out about me getting my belly button pierced?

Im getting it pierced but Im not allowed and I wanna know what you guys think the odds are that my parents will find out. What are the chances of my parents finding out about me getting my belly button pierced?
if they know u want to get it done, chances are they will find out sooner than if they didnt know u wanted to get it done. i got mine done a month ago, and my parents still dont knowWhat are the chances of my parents finding out about me getting my belly button pierced?
odds that your parents will find out if you take the steps to clean it PROPERLY: high.





chances that your parents will find out because you didn't clean it properly and you developed an infection: VERY HIGH





obviously you're underage. just wait until you're old enough that they can't say anything. finding a shop that will pierce you without parental consent is slim, and if you do find one that will do it, they're probably a shady business that you don't want to get a piercing done at anyway.





I know this isn't what you want to hear but its the truth. Belly piercings have a high frequency of getting infected because people don't take care of them right anyway.
just dont walk around the house without a shirt...if your a girl you probly shouldent do that anyways... they will never know


so i say go for it GOOD LUCK :)
just get it done


by the time they find out


you'll already have it donee.
id say they are gonna see it through ur shirtt happened to my freind..and summer time bathing suitt.
go for it girl

No comments:

Post a Comment