Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I convince my parents I can get a pet?

I don't want a fish, but I would love it if my parents got me a cat or a snake. I am an only child, am home-schooled, and live in a childless neighborhood. It gets lonely and boring. Also, I am responsible, and I am also a neat freak.How do I convince my parents I can get a pet?
Keep showing your parents that you are responsible, if you like nature and science try using that in your home schooling curricula then watching how fish live or a snake lives might work but you would have to take care of all it's needs. It's worth a try talk to your mom about that.How do I convince my parents I can get a pet?
how about a bird?? very easy to care for..... a cockateal can be trained to do songs/chirps, even talk.. they will bond with a human, and are very fun.... and not really expensive....
get a rabbit..they are easy 2 look after
tell your parents I'll take care of it how it would be a big impact if there r no children around tell them i'll groom it take out it's litter n feed it of course tell them u'll even take new responsibilities to get it that's how i got my parents to get me a bunny!if u do get a cat asked me about cat care if u want to look at cat breeds visit my site http://adorablebunnies.wetpaint.com/
Be a kid. Drama or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment