Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get gynecomastia removal surgery?

I've had hormonal gynecomastia since I was 10 and I'm 17 now, and I've seen no improvement. I tried asking my parents to let me have surgery for it but they just laughed at me. How can I convince them?How can I convince my parents to let me get gynecomastia removal surgery?
It is rough having gynecomastia I went through the same thing you`re going through now.Is there a surgeon in your area that you and your parents could go to and let them see what gynecomastia really is? A really good surgeon could convince them that you really do need the surgery.Go to www.gynecomastia.org and check out the infomation there it`s very helpful.If your parents decide to go with you let them ask some questions then if the doctors says you need the surgery


they might let you have it.How can I convince my parents to let me get gynecomastia removal surgery?
Well, there are two ways to look at it. Wait for a few more months until you are 18. The other is to talk to your doc about whether this is considered an 'elective' surgery or a 'neccessary' surgery. If it is necessary then you can get it now depending on the state you live in. In most states you can seek and receive medical attention and surgery at 14 or 15 without your parents consent. Although recovering may be a problem as you may want them to help while you recover, lol. My SIL had an abortion performed at 14 without her parents ever knowing until she was 27. My brother had a lump removed from his scrotum when he was 17 without our parents knowing because he was to embarrassed to share with them. So, check into it. But honestly I would wait until you are 18. If you are on your parents insurance now then you are covered until your 19th birthday. Another thing you could ask about yourself without them.


I would wait though so that you could have them help you recover.


Curious, why won't they just let you do it now? I am assuming it may not be covered by insurance and therefore may be pricey.


Looks like you have a little research to do before making a decision.


Good Luck to you!!!!
Do you take your shirt off in front of your parents?? If you truly have gynecomastia then I would hope that your parents would want to get you that surgery as soon as possible. It could be that you think it is worse than it actually is. Either way, just wait until you are 18 and then you don't need the parent's permission to get the surgery.
if you can tough it out for one more year you can do it on your own. i'm sorry that your parents laughed at you. Good luck.
With facts - http://best-cosmetic-surgeries.com/the-p鈥?/a>
  • makeup brush
  • 2 comments:

    1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing....
      We also offer the best and high quality Gynecomastia surgery in Delhi using the latest and modern techniques at a very low cost. If you want to avail our services, then you must contact us. For details, please follow this link.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing good information......
      We also offer the best quality Gynecomastia surgery in Delhi using the latest and modern techniques at a very low cost. If you want to avail our services, then you must contact us. For details, please follow this link: www.drkashyap.com

      ReplyDelete