Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's the lowest mark your parents accept from you in school?

What mark do you get? And where do you live?





If you are in highschool, do you take applied/normal or academic/honours courses.





I take all academics and the lowest my mom will accept is a 70 in mid term but at the end I should get at least an 80. I live in Ontario Canada.What's the lowest mark your parents accept from you in school?
Dad hates it when I get anything lower than a B. Mum doesn't care.





I get B+'s as an average mark.What's the lowest mark your parents accept from you in school?
Over 85, I really need a scholarship and an 85 or higher in all classes is required to keep the $2000 scholarship.





I'm in all the A level classes.
If I bring home a B, they don't mind too much, they're just like, ';Eh...eh...you have time to bring it up, don't you?';





But being smart comes easily to me. I get straight A's without even trying. (Yeah, of course I'm bragging, but whatever. I suck at everything else.)
When i was at school, as long as i was passing all my subjects (no matter what they were) by more than 70%, my parents were happy. 99% of the time i did pass them.





Except when it came to science and pdhpe (personal development, health, physical education). In those 2 subjects i HAD to get about 80% and i did about 90% of the time.





In my final exams in Yr12 (HSC) i passed PDHPE with an 92 and my science class with a 94% and they were over the moon. So aslong as i passed their 2 main subjects, Sceince and Health, they were happy and didnt really care with the others!! Only reason those two matter is because my Mum is in to the whole sports physio stuff and she really wanted me to persue a career in it. I was thinking about it and was going to go to uni but never got around to it. Guess my options are still open considering i'm only going to be 19 next year. Still time to go to Uni for a few years, gain some degrees and still make my Mum happy.
hmm


i live in florida


and my parents dont even like 80's which in my school is a c


so probally like 85 or 87


i go to a private school.
last year i got 3 f's on my report card
3.97, Michigan





If I get like a B or something, my parents will ask what happened in that class. And my dad will be mad if I don't get an A in math (not really mad, but just like ';you should really be getting an A'; never have, never will). But I pretty much get all A's, so I don't really encounter that issue.
Well I am in grade 9 and I live in Canada.


In grade 7 and 8 my overall end of the year averages/grade% were 92 and then 91 in 8grade.


This year is harder.





On my tests I make 80-100 usually 90s.


If I get like 70s or lower my mom asks what happened.


Because she knows I can do much better.
C.





In math, I would get Cs all the time. Every other kind of class is easy for me, and so I get Cs.





I live in Michigan. I take both normal and AP (Advanced Placement) classes.
No lower then a C. I live in Australia.
It depends on the subject, but nothing under 70%





Math 70%


ELA 70%


Science 85%


Social 85%


Religion 75%


Gym 80%


all CTS courses 80%


Drama 80%





Over all average 75%





My parents aren't to strict on grades unless I'm failing, in which case I would be grounded. If I'm under the above grades I don't get any money, but that's it.





I take full normal courses, I could have taken honours in social and science, but the schedule didn't work out with my other courses (I was told that was very rare)





I live in Alberta, Canada and I'm in grade 10/ Freshman
idk ive never gotten lower than a B on my report card. i take all honors and i live in Pennsylvania
90% my mom is a hard @$$
Anything less than an A would be unacceptable (including an A-). I live in Michigan, and I take all honors and AP classes.
60.
mom- 70


dad- 80
Lol, my dad bugs out when I get a B. The lowest mark I'm allowed to bring to my dad without him having a threatening look is an A, and to think I'm almost 21.


My dad is controlling when it comes to education and I was never allowed to bring home a B, C and certainly nothing lower than that. I'm in my sophmore year of college and I take 2 AP's and one Duel and one honors.
c
this quarter because i missed so much school because of family death %26amp; illness the lowest they accepted was a 68.


normally, anything lower than a 70 gets a big frowny face from mommy and daddy :)


i'm from new york, united states of america.
Well, as long as I don't get an F in somthing really easy, my parents don't really care. I live in Florida.. And got Straight A's this Semester :D Integrated Science 1 Honors, PE, English 2 honors, Geometry Honors, Spanish 1, and Band :D
My parents don't care about my marks. It only bothers me if I get lower than an 80.


I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.





I take all academic courses. I'm getting my mid-term in 5 days and my average is going to be something like an 82, which I've been so disappointed in myself with.
I live in Massachusetts. My parents will accept anything above a 75. But the lowest I have ever gotten on a report card was an 85 so I don't think I need to worry. I usually get all A's or all A's except in math whic is usually like a B+.
76 .


That's my school lowest qrade yuh kan qeht cuz anythinqq lower thn it yuh fail.
my parents dont usually like anything less than an 85.


they arent really concerned with my day-to-day or quarter grades (you can check them online to see how they are at the minute), the just care about the ones that go on my official transcript.


and they dont really like me to have more than one or two B's.





im in Honors English Literature (im only in 9th grade... and Physical science is the only other class you can take at an honors level in my grade) and the rest are normal classes. my english class is DEFINITELY the hardest one i have :/ i have an 80 in
Nothing lower than a B





I make straight A's
I take all honors and am expected to get 95% or better. I usually do, but if I get like a 93% they freak.
I have 3 Honors classes. The lowest grade my parents accept from ME is a 87. Anything lower, they'd freak. Strict school rules :(
My parents don't like anything below 80.


On a report card, Cs

No comments:

Post a Comment