Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the best way to approach parents about this?

I do not know how to approach my parents about the following topic regarding alcohol. I have never drank alcohol behind their back because I knew that they would be on top of it and they could find out. I will be going to an afterparty where alcohol may be served and i do not know how to tell them about drinking alcohol at the party. All my friends will be at this party. Any ideas on how i should approach my parents with this?What is the best way to approach parents about this?
well just tell them the truth and to trust you wheater you are going to drink or not, let them be aware. Remember after a point in your life they cant tell you what to do, dont be scared they will appreciate it more if you tell them that rather if you lied and they find out they would be dissapointed in youWhat is the best way to approach parents about this?
I didn't like the taste of beer when I was younger (15-16). So, when I went to my first party, I went to the bathroom with my beer and emptied it just to fill it back up with water. That way, I looked like I was drinking at the party and I didn't smell like alcohol afterward.





If you want to drink, that's a different story. If you drink and get caught, they're going to be pissed. If you tell them that there will be alcohol at the party, they may not let you go.





It's your choice, but whatever choice you make be safe with it!
i just like you used to fear this. I though my parents would be furious with me if I drank. Just tell them your goin to a party and you might have a few beers. They won't care nearly as much as you think......trust me
easy...go to the party...get shitfaced...really: drink till you vomit...go home...if they caught you; so what...you only live once...
You can just go to the party and not drink anything. Been there, done that, many times.
How old are you? If you are over 18, then they just have to deal with it.
dont ask dont tell

No comments:

Post a Comment