Thursday, May 13, 2010

If I filed taxes this year and my parents claimed me will i get stimulus check?

I made about 5,000 dollars working and I filed taxes. My parents also filed with me. Do I get a check?If I filed taxes this year and my parents claimed me will i get stimulus check?
Sadly you will not personally get a check if you rparents claimed you. If you are under 17, your parents will get some, but if you are over 17 they will get nothing either.If I filed taxes this year and my parents claimed me will i get stimulus check?
It has been stated here a few hundred times, and on irs.gov and all info that's gone out on the rebate, that dependents are NOT eligible.
If your parents claimed you than you will not get anything.
Nope...but they will for you. You can ask them for the $300
No. You are a dependent. Dependents do not qualify for the rebate.
Nope. Your parents claimed you as a dependant, so they will get $300 for you.
parents get the check - up to them if they give you any of it-don't count on it

No comments:

Post a Comment