Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I explain to my parents that I sold my sister to an Irishman in exchange for a flock of sheep?

I need the sheep because I plan to make wool burqinis for women to wear in France. I have a solid business plan and ultimately I am doing this for a good cause. I needed money to fund my business though, and I resorted to selling my sister when the bank denied me a loan. I thought of giving them a card, but perhaps that is too cheesy?How do I explain to my parents that I sold my sister to an Irishman in exchange for a flock of sheep?
If you show them the flock of sheep or a same burquini, they might get all excited and just kind of forget that your sister ever existed. It's worth a shot.





If not, I've found poetry to be fairly effective for such situations.How do I explain to my parents that I sold my sister to an Irishman in exchange for a flock of sheep?
yes indeed, just buy a pack of mentos ( the fresh maker) when you tell them , if they get up set eat one and everything will be ok.

Report Abuse



make your mom one of those wool burqinis, with a note attached asking her if she would rather have that or her daughter. then on the back side say that you kind of already made that choice for her, so she should enjoy your gift.
i hate it when that happens, the good thing is that your parents can always make you a new sister. if that doesn't work out then you can win her back in a drinking game.
tell them that you traded ONE annoying useless child for a WHOLE FLOCK of sheep. Logic ..a flock is bigger than ONE! . they should see the light, if they don't..sell them too. More sheep for you.
well you could start the conversation with something like your sister saved all these sheep from that filthy Irishman's loins by taking there place.....
Well, when they ask what a flock of sheep is doing in the back yard, that'll at least give you a chance to open up the topic ...





Cheers :-)
If you trade anything for sheep then something is seriously wrong with you.
This is obviously fake, but I laughed really hard anyways.
Tell your parents that you have done something baaahd.
One sick puppy, how you going to feed all those damned Sheep?
Can't go wrong with a Shepard's pie
I bet that if you presented them with a llama, they would be consoled.
Well when you find your ink and feather you could write them a note.
Tell them that you are seriously F*cked up and cant ask a decent question at yahoo answers
What the ****! You are a messed up person.
no, i am
That is a fair trade...they will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment