Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should I tell my parents after masturbating in my room with the door locked or the bathroom?

They always ask why I spend so much time in the bathroom, or why my bedroom door is locked. What should I tell them? I can't think of something that is too believable.What should I tell my parents after masturbating in my room with the door locked or the bathroom?
';So, I heard you 2 going at it last night...';What should I tell my parents after masturbating in my room with the door locked or the bathroom?
It depends on your parents. If they really don't know, then they are pretty ignorant, because there is a lot in the media about how almost every teen masturbates. There is a chance that they do know, and they just want you to admit it.





However, there is also a chance that they don't know, and would be disgusted if they found out. If you think your parents are like that, then you could probably get away with admitting that you are body conscious now, and you don't want to smell, and don't want and zits to grow on your face.





As for the bedroom, you could say that you like to be alone, that it is your private space, and that sometimes you need that.





Of course, I do not know your personality, or that of your parents, so make sure you do not say anything that is against who you are. If you are an very social person, don't say you like to be alone, or if you do, say something like ';it is nice to be alone sometimes';, as if, you like the break from all the people.





Don't try and push it into conversation though, don't bring up ';I am body conscious';, unless they get onto the subject that you are trying to avoid.





Good luck.
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahudabdahughaqb.… you were in the bathroom too long just say you were taking a shizz...your door is locked cuz you just want some time alone...
Just be like....I like to be left alone.


Tell them you like to feel alone so you can think and just not be bothered.


Tell them you are a solitary kind of person.
';Wow, I didn't realize you guys sit there timing me in the bathroom. Interesting parents I have, ha?';
';Do you need a play by play of what I do in the bathroom? 0_o';
say, LOOK, DO YOU REALLY WANT A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF WHAT I DO IN THE BATHROOM?

No comments:

Post a Comment