Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I find out my parents social security number?

Im trying to get into college and part of the process requires me to know my father's social security number. The problem is, I am unable to contact him. Please help!How do I find out my parents social security number?
Are you living in a single parent home? I know of a no college that would refuse admission if you don't have your father's social security number. My advice, call school and explain situation and have THEM tell you what to do.How do I find out my parents social security number?
umm ok people re read his question HIS MOTHER IS DEAD......

Report Abuse



erm..her mother

Report Abuse



Call FAFSA and ask them what to do. If you are unable to contact him ever (like he's completely left, whatever) then you should have put single mother. If your mother is remarried, you put your stepfather's. If he is gone for the week, then you should have done FAFSA earlier. Your mother may have a copy of his card or it may be in his dresser drawer or something if he doesn't keep his social security card with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment