Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Any ideas how to keep your parents from now seeing your lip ring?

I need some ideas


because im planning to pierce my lips and its gonna take 6 weeks to heal


so i needa hide it from my parents somehow.


Any Ideas Please?Any ideas how to keep your parents from now seeing your lip ring?
It's not going to happen.


I've tried every retainer I can get my hands on for my monroe and there's no such thing as invisible. I find glass works the best, but it looks like a black hole.Any ideas how to keep your parents from now seeing your lip ring?
There are many things you could do one you could take the ball of and keep the back of the piercing in so it wont close, but it wont be seen, or put cover up over it ...or even when your getting it pierced ask if you could bu your own jewlery and if they could pierced your lip with the jewlery you buy..you would need to but a clear one ...there are such thing





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7SzQJtHu_wM/ShkespX0K8I/AAAAAAAACP0/WQdNqiQtbn0/s400/resize_sub.asp.jpg





so yeah hope this helps just put the clear one in noone will notice good luck!!!!!
whoa! Piercing ur lips is pretty far off for a korean guy like u but I advise u 2 just hold ur lips with ur teeth while u eat or wutever during the time it heals. try to be more isolated from ur parents for a while and if they ask u y, just say u have a lot of hw and r very busy. come 2 clubs and try to stay as far away from home as possible during those six weeks. Good luck!
Well, when I did mine, I told my mom. Cuz I tell her everything. My dad was the one I was worried about. But everytime I would walk by him, I would have like a drink or something, or like, act like im coughing or have a reason for my hand or something else by my mouth. lol. just avoid them I guess.
Well, it's your lips. There's not much you can do here, unless you buy turtlenecks and pull them over your lips for six weeks. Or become a Muslim woman and wear those dresses that cover your face. Good luck. ;] It will be winter soon, not sure where you live, or if it gets cold..


But, a nice HUGE scarf would to the trick. Of course, you'd look kinda stupid, but oh well, right?
If it's not a stud, I don't think you can hide it. You could just kinda avoid your parents but like if they ask for a kiss say you have a cold sore, uhhmm get one that isn't noticeable. But you'll probably get caught, so might as well just ask for permission.
man a lip ring iz unkewl, u put a hole in ur lip n shove a piece of metal in it wts the point.


n e ways u can carry around a handkerchief and act like u have a runny nose all the time from allergies / random nose bleed
How do you think you could hide your lips from your parents?


Here is an idea don't do it without permission or wait till your 18.


There is no way you have a lip ring and not get caught
Ok, I'm thinking that if you wore a mask whenever you were around them, that would do the trick. But really, I think that's the only way you'd be able to pull it off.
Don't pierce it, period.


Your parents are gonna see.


No doubt about it.


And if you were to take them out, you'll have scars.
i dont think you can hide it. sorry
ask them. and then do it. then u wont need to hide it..
Hair over your face maybe? Or just tell them so they can live with it.
visit this site
band aid? xD
you really cant

No comments:

Post a Comment