Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I tell my parents that I want to start wearing skirts and dresses to school?

I've always hated dresses and skirts and high heels and blah blah blah I think you know what I mean like girly stuff. But now I'm in 7th grade and am starting to like these things how do I tell my mom?How do I tell my parents that I want to start wearing skirts and dresses to school?
Tell her out right. She'll be relieved to know you're getting out of your tomboy phase and you'll probably get a shopping trip and a new wardrobe out of the deal.How do I tell my parents that I want to start wearing skirts and dresses to school?
ha I was just like you when I was younger. I didn't like wearing skirts or dresses (still don't that much, but I wear them every so often) %26amp; finally around sophomore year I started wearing those kinds of clothes. My mom was a little surprised at first, but was glad to see I was finally showing off my feminine side. So don't worry, your mom will be happy that you want to wear that stuff.
Just tell her. She is your mom and I am sure she has noticed that you are starting to like those things also. Only thing is mom's do not always want to say anything in case their feelings do not jive with yours.





My daughter is the same way so that is how I know.
you say: ';i want to start wearing skirts and dresses to school.'; and BAM.
Just start doing it, you dont have to ask permission on what to wear.
Just Tell Her.





~www.pineapplepals.webs.com~
just tell her
just ask her, im sure shed be happy to buy you some
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment