Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i convince my parents im serious about having a purity ring?

so my parents are going to let me have a purity ring but i have to convince them im serious about getting one. what shall i do?How do i convince my parents im serious about having a purity ring?
Try writing out a list of reasons why you want this and why it's important to you. Show it to your parents and discuss the reasons with them. Hope this helps! I think it's pretty cool that you're getting one btw.How do i convince my parents im serious about having a purity ring?
i just wanted to say congradulations and sorry for all these very rude comments


dont let them bring you down


:)

Report Abuse



OK i'm 23 with a 5 year old daughter if she came to me in her teens saying i want a purity ring i wouldn't be asking her to convince me i would take her to the nearest place to buy 1 whether she has continued with it down the line or not i would be extremely proud that she is mature enough to make such a commitment
i would have thought your parents would have been over the moon to find that you wanted a purity ring. i am not sure why they are so against it.
sew up your vagina


now THATS dedication!
Stop giving blow jobs to unsuitable boys.
Why? You sound very stuck up

No comments:

Post a Comment