Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I try to get my parents to by me a mini dachshund?

I really want a mini dachshund, and I already know which one I want, but they have not made a decision yet. How do I try to get them to say yes?How do I try to get my parents to by me a mini dachshund?
Tell them that summer is a good time for you to get a dog/puppy (?) because you will be home to housebreak it. Get some dog training books at the library to educate yourself on pet ownership. This will show them you are serious about being responsible in caring for your new pet.





Don't forget to get a book on Dachshunds too. This will also show your parent that you really want to learn all you can about this type of dog breed. Good luck!How do I try to get my parents to by me a mini dachshund?
Buy it yourself.
Maybe they don't think you would take proper care of a dog ,Are you responsible at taking care of other things?Parents look at things from all sides and see alot of messy things that you might not want to take care of , and then it would be left to them.Look at it from there view.

No comments:

Post a Comment