Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I explain to my parents money I have recently found on on the ground?

Two-ish weeks ago, I found about $170 rolled up on the ground. I did not tell my parents I found it because they would make me turn it in somewhere. Now I am going to go shopping at the mall and my mom will be there, and she will DEFINITELY ask me how I got the money to be buying stuff. Suggestions?How do I explain to my parents money I have recently found on on the ground?
Lucky u





or u could just tell her the truth





people say truth comes out sooner or laterHow do I explain to my parents money I have recently found on on the ground?
try the truth!


PARENTS KNOW EVERYTHING!

Report Abuse



i cleaned my room and found alot of money that i hide so i can buy stuff later or i save a part of the money dad gives me every week for awhile and now i have money birthday money i always keep a few bucks on me
say you asked for money at school





Answer this


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if you get pocket money say that you had cleaned your room and found same money and some of your friend had owed you money and yeah





i hope this helps :)
use it up little by little, or save it up with the rest of your money for a big item.
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment