Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can my SIM character mourn his parents' death if they live in different houses?




My SIM just grew into an adult and he needs to move out of his parent's place. His parents are elders and they will die soon. How can the son mourn his parents' grave if the parents r going to die in a different house?


How can my SIM character mourn his parents' death if they live in different houses?
Haha, my specialty =)


Theres 2 options..


1) Wait for the parents to die, then add the graves/ashes into the sims inventory and it'll be there when he moves into his new home. When they arrive, just drag it out of the inventory and place it either outside or inside, depending if its a grave or ashes.





2) I'm not really sure how this one works, but I know in the sims2 apartment life theres a grave yard. You can probably download one off the sims2.com. The only problem is how to get the grave there.





If I were you, I would go with option one because its less hassle. If you want to move him out right away, open the cheat box (ctrl, shift, c) then type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. Then right click on the hold shift down and click on the elder and press make it my birthday or whatever its called. Something like that. The elder will age, then click on him/her again and click grow up. They should die.





Happy Simming!!! I hope I helped you outHow can my SIM character mourn his parents' death if they live in different houses?
he can't mourn them unless they're in the same lot.. u could move the the urnstone to the place where your sim is currently living. i usually do that on sims 2





but on sims 1 i guess not
if you have one of the expansion packs (i think nightlife) you can move graves. also, your sim might get inheritanance!
well if you haven't moved out yet then why don't you stay until they die or move out and when they die can't you go back to there house to mourn them there?

No comments:

Post a Comment