Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do i presuade my parents into letting me get an electric guitar?

I told my parents that i would pay for half of it as a christmas present leaving $50 for them to pay, and i told them that i would pay for all the extras, but i dont think there convinced yet. Any ideas thanks. Oh and im 15.How do i presuade my parents into letting me get an electric guitar?
threaten to kill urselfHow do i presuade my parents into letting me get an electric guitar?
Make sure you keep interest in playing guitar. Usually if your parents see you're serious about something, they'll support you.





I'm sure they are thinking it could be a fad. They don't want to get you a guitar that will just sit in your closet.





So just keep showing your interest, and how serious you are about playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment