Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I convince my parents to buy me a runescape membership card?

She says she doesn't have enough money but she spends like $30 on my little sisters everyday but she claims she doesn't have enough for me. She says she must ask my dad, who is computer illiterate and has his head in the '70s. My mom is very passive and when my dad gets mad, he hits things. How can I get what I want?How can I convince my parents to buy me a runescape membership card?
Huh, I stumble this across by accident, I have just the thing for you, so your parents said no to Membership because probably of the following: They do not want to waste their money on games, after the month is up, you'd probably want more which leads back to the first problem, and lastly they don't want to waste their time. This is EXACTLY what happens to me, but after gloomily hunting around the internet for a way to just get a membership without bothering my parents or anything, I found just the way: A free way to get a membership!





http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10鈥?/a>





The link I posted above is a way to get a free membership for Runescape without wasting a penny, you do it online, and you can easily get in within 3 days. How does it work? Well, you do surveys, in turn they give you points, if you accumulate enough points you go to the reward section and click on a prepaid card. The card's code will then be sent to your E-mail, where you enter it on Runescape website. I haven't even mention the best part yet. If you refer someone to their website you get 20% of their points! It's amazing, So remember it's a way to get a free membership without bothering your family and I don't want your dad to start hitting things. So click on the link and have a blast!





~I really hopes this help as I also faced the same exact problem. Have fun!How can I convince my parents to buy me a runescape membership card?
Here's what you do--you ask your mom to take seven dollars and start a bank account instead. Every month, you put seven dollars in its place; instead of a browser-based, money-grubbing game. Then, when your about to graduate, you'll have some money saved back in the bank for some cash in college. Think about it, seven dollars a month, twelve months in a year. That's $84 a year. Lets say you're ten, and you'll be around 18 when you graduate. That's somewhere around $840. A nice lump of change to blow on fancier games Freshman Quarter. Believe me, you'll want that money you would have wasted on Runescape then.
Well you can start by asking for something much larger and, then reaching the membership card as a 'compromise'. A good place to start would be by asking for a new video game as the membership is way cheaper than that.





Failing that you could get a job and pay for it yourself... But the former is probably more like what your looking for.
DONT play runescape, its evil, ull get addicted and ruin ur life playing it everyday, u WILL waste time and money on it, and you regret it, DONT play it, i now pepole who wasted like 4 years of their lives playing it and now that they finaly quit, they wish that they never started, DONT play runescape, listen to me
its 7$


what is there to convince?


how broke r u!???


i get 10$ a day for lunch money


sheesh


how friggin hard is it to make 7$ !?!?!?


dang dude u got it bad


make the 7$


then walk to target


or say u gotta buy something for school


then go buy it..


i dont see whats there to convince about 7$
Convince them that you are a super maniacal penguin hell-bent on enslaving the human race, and have them turn you in for ransom. Although that would kill the point of getting them money if they can't spend it on you whilst your being tortured for answers... Sorry, i got nothing.
Go to a friend and see if they will help.





I'd honestly just give you my account if it weren't shared by another person...





I know you probably don't like hearing this but after a year of Runescape members your going to regret it but it's your choice and it was fun for awhile. Good luck..
heres my answer - sit down with her, tell her you love her and convince her why you want to play runescape and what it teaches you, if that doesnt work just do chores and stuff and save up =] best answer me
If you cant get your parents to pay for your membership, earn it yourself here:





http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=eddiebracho
k i dont like to do this but kind of trick them. tell them you will pay for it each month then put it on auto pay so you dont have to do the samething every month. and you get it for free.
Try to do chores for money and then save up until you can afford a few months of membership. Then buy it yourself.
Go with Calahmn's idea if you want, but if you're as lazy and impatient as I am, 3 days doesn't cut it. I play(or played, seeing as how my computer is messed up) Fiesta, a free Outspark game. Though free, it has Sparkcash that you can buy with real money to get neat stuff. Anyways, my mom's super strict and actually wants me off the internet all-together, so I thought I wouldn't ever get a card. But guess what I found? A sneaky way that your parents will never find out about. If you want it very badly, use this method:





1) Keep your room, teeth, hair, etc. absolutely spotless, which will get your parent's attention if you're like me.





2) Help out with small chores you don't normally do, nothing too strenuous if you're as lazy as I am (no muscles, lol)





3) Save up your money.





4) Act MATURE, and I mean extremely. Don't ask for things at the store that you don't need, including drinks and snacks, I'm not kidding. Also avoid losing your temper, treat your family, even strangers, with respect. And above all be polite and ask your parents how they're doing, if they need anything at all, etc.





If done correctly, you should have enough every month for the card from Target. I get $5 bucks a week just to keep up hygiene and my room clean, and schoolwork of course. With this method I earn almost $10 bucks. So every 2 1/2 months I can get a $25 Sparkcash card. Yes I know it sounds like TONS of work, but it's better than taking surveys that ask for personal information, which they make sure is legit, or getting a virus. In my opinion though, Runescape is garbage, I've played it, had membership, and it really sucks. Try Fiesta, Secret of the Solstice, Wind Slayer, or MapleStory. (Wind Slayer is a better version of MapleStory, and it has PvP) These are the only games that have not messed up my computer and are free to play. Jagex actually messed up my graphics, but I won't go into that.





So think what I've said out carefully, it could mean tons of regret later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment