Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i convince my parents to let me go clubbing?

I'm already 18 years old and I was planning to go clubbing the day before Halloween, but my parents wont let me go because they are so overprotective and they don't like my friends. :(


I really want to go because I've never gone and im already an adult.





Any suggestions?





Thanks :)How can i convince my parents to let me go clubbing?
ur 18 ur an adult just goHow can i convince my parents to let me go clubbing?
I would recommend lying. Clubbing can be an exciting way to meet legitimate people who want nothing more to have good clean fun. It seems that your friends are ghetto and your parents think they are into drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. There is nothing you can do about that, you can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. Try finding less ghetto friends and you will have more opportunities w/ the parents.
i suggest asking for something reallyn far out like ';mom can i go to south america with my friends the day before halloween for a couple of months?'; then theyll be like no way and then u can say well at least let me go to (club name) for a couple of hours.





if that fails tell them that ur an adult so u should be allowed to go then try to negotiate a set time for you to come home or make plans to sleep over at ur friends house





and make sure you emphasize that u cant drink anyway so they


should just trust you to be responsible





and be all dramatic like';if u dont trust me to go out for a few hours then how am i apposed to prove how mature and responsible i am??';





and if they still say no....idk throw a huge temper tantrum and scream that theyr holding you prisoner in ur own home! :)





good luck!
Goodness me that IS protecive! They can't actually stop you! You obviously dont want to rock the boat by sneaking off...why not try to talk like an adult about it all with them? Ask what it is they are afraid of?
You're an adult, make your own decisions.


Just go.
Iv been going clubbing since i was 16 ( I looked a WHOLE lot older!) But i just didn't tell them. Im nearly 18 now and iv talked to them and they said it's fine! - Dont tell them! And dont bring it up! x
even though you say you won't drink, you will be pressured to drink and might give in. that's why your parents are overprotective.
';I live in California and not going clubbing to drink just dance :]';





As if that happens?
Just tell them you'll call when you're leaving and stuff.





Or lie and stay at a friends and go clubbing too.


;D
Just don't go, it's not worth it.
just go! your an adult. Have a flatulent day.
your 18 they have no say in what you do, but be mature and try talking them into letting you go
well, if they serve alcohol, dont you have to be 21?


i dont know..
What kind of ';clubbing';?





beating children in US with golf clubs is illegal.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment