Thursday, December 31, 2009

What temperature do you/your parents keep your house during the winter?

My parents always have it set at 70 degrees even in the winter. I'm not sure if that's normal for most people or not, but I'm always freezing! I'm wearing my jacket and slippers in the house all the time. =[ What temperature is your house usually?What temperature do you/your parents keep your house during the winter?
no temperature thing.. live in hawaii, so it's usually always warm.What temperature do you/your parents keep your house during the winter?
72 during the day, 70 at night, but usually it is colder than that (due to outside weather)
it doesnt really get cold where i love in florida so its usally at 75 degrees
75 degrees 70 is too cold!
in My home 72
tropical
I keep mine at 68 its ok once you get used to it.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment