Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I persuade my parents to let me have another kitten?

I have a cat at the moment, now a year old, called Furgus. But he always seems lonely and is having some trouble outside with other cats. I want to get a girl cat, he's neutered don't worry, just to give him some company like himself.


We leave him alone when I go to school, as does my brother and my parents work. I don't want him to be lonely, but I have no idea how to even bring up the subject.


We're quite short on money because of everything we do...Any ideas?How can I persuade my parents to let me have another kitten?
Would'nt worry about Furgus,he'll be alright with other cats.Actually he's more likely to be aggresive to a new kitten.He'll want to dominateHow can I persuade my parents to let me have another kitten?
Simple.Show that you are responsible.


Good luck!:)
I'd just get it. Once the thing's settled in they'll feel like jerks if they try to make you get rid of it. It's easier to apologize than to ask permission.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment