Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I get my parents to let me go to a Coldplay concert?

They are playing at Susquehanna bank center on 5/26 and i have enough money and i plan on taking them and all that neat stuff. Problem is, they don't want me going, but don't seem to explain why. What's wrong? How do I try and let them let me go?How do I get my parents to let me go to a Coldplay concert?
Politely ask why they don't want you to go, and then try to fix the problem.





Maybe they don't want to go to the concert with you - in which case, ask somebody else that your parents trust.





But if they continue to say no, don't nag and just give up on the idea, gracefully. If you act mature about it, they'll be more favourable next time you ask for something.How do I get my parents to let me go to a Coldplay concert?
You don't. If they say no then no it is. They are your parents and their rule is law. just remember, you may have the money yourself to go, but they provide your home and your food and clothes. Show some respect and give this one to them.
show them that you deserve it. i mean its coldplay everyone deserves it=]

No comments:

Post a Comment