Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I convince my parents to let me get my bellybutton pierced?

Okay so I'm 14 and my mom is going to let me get my nose and eyebrow pierced but not my navel as she thinks it will get infected. I take good care of my ear piercings and am paying for the piercings myself.So I just need to assure her it is safe .Help Please?How do I convince my parents to let me get my bellybutton pierced?
Your navel would become infected if you aren't diligent in your cleaning and care of it. This piercing is temperamental, and can get infected or irritated easily. I'd get the other piercings you want, take good care of them and demonstrate that you can handle the piercing aftercare. If you still want the navel, ask for it after that. That way, you've demonstrated responsibility and patience. It will give your mom a positive example to base her decision on.How do I convince my parents to let me get my bellybutton pierced?
WEll for one look for something that is labeled disinfecting spray or something. IT doesn't matter if it doesn't work. Theres not a high percentage and if it does work, great! I'm a guy of 13 with a sister that my mom didn't let her ears pierced. When she did, she got infected and it hurt like... um never mind. I didn't have a lot of fun waiting in the emergency room. Thats what your parents are trying to protect you from. So if you're getting it pierced please don't be careless. Wash your ear or belly button or something.


P.S. The emergency was waiting for a few hours due to serioius cases. We didn't get much out of it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment