Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I get my parents to get me a puppy?

I know i already have 2 dogs but i want to have a small dog. They said I could get one if we move to a bigger house but that's probably not going to happen. Please help!How do I get my parents to get me a puppy?
You can't. They already said no. You're living under your parent's roof, so it's your parent's rules. You can do whatever you want when you move out, it's worth the wait! I realize that this isn't the answer you wanted, and I'm sorry, but it's the truth.How do I get my parents to get me a puppy?
i hate these situations.


i tried alot of things like


-writing a persuasive paper


-begging %26lt;- i would NOT suggest this


-stop asking and give them time to think


but finally we came up with a solution. we started out with a month before we could get a puppy. every time i did what i was told and did all my chores, i got a day taken out of that month. every time i was bad i got a day added. eventually i was down to 10 days and we went to look at the dogs at the pound and got the cutest puppy the very next day[:
Sorry, it's your parents house. You have to follow their rules. You already have 2 dogs why do you need another one? Might as well wait till you guys get a bigger house or when you move out. I don't even have a dog! I'm still trying to plan things out.


Sorry.
no is no. respect your parents. they probably don't want another mutt running around and causing trouble. and maybe they don't want one. think about it.............
Just wait until they move into a bigger house,or until you get your own house.





You need to respect them,and you already have 2 dogs.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment