Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i persuade my parents to homeschool me?

I have asked my mum once and she said no because of money problems. Now she has health issues and is home a lot. Also I will get a chance to probably learn more from her then teachers and we will get a chance to bond. Any good websites that provide the education as well? I am quite bright so could even take my GCSE's early! Please need your advice! Check out my other two school questions please thankyou!How do i persuade my parents to homeschool me?
I did FLVS.net last year it is free and has a lot of classes to take you can also buy books (some are over $100.00) Good luck and I hope your mom gets better..





~TuesdayHow do i persuade my parents to homeschool me?
np

Report Abuse



Stay in school. Use it as an opportunity to grow as a human being. No matter what your reason for wanting to stay at home with your Mom, there's a million reasons why you shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment