Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I convince my parents to let me and my older brother get another dog?

We already have a female German Short-haired Pointer that has already been neutered. But we want to get a male Boxer. I'm not sure if my parents are totally into the idea. We haven't exactly talked about it as a family. What kind of things should we say?How do I convince my parents to let me and my older brother get another dog?
Simple you and your brother ask your parents if its possible for you to get a boxer to add tot he family. If they say no you and your brother accept that no and enjoy life with your pointer.





IF they say yes or we'll think about it find a local boxer rescue in your area. They may be more inclined to adopt an older dog who is fixed, housetrained and UTD on shots than a pup that has to be trained.





You and your brother WILL pay the adopting fee and for the things you will need for the dog, his own bowls, crate collar leash etc. IF you guys want this dog you have to be willing to fork over the cash for it.How do I convince my parents to let me and my older brother get another dog?
Me and my older sister tried the same thing, but it didn't go very well.


but from those mistakes we learned from it though. 1.you have to do some research on male boxers. then talk to your brother and tell your parent's how great it would be to always have two dog's instead of just one. Then you show them how lonely your dog is, and how much fun it would be to have a boxer around all the time. The final step is to go to the pet store that you got your german short-haired Pointer. And then you will finaly have your new dog.
Your parents own house or pay rent, they pay all of the bills and buy the food. So it would be up to them to pay expenses for another dog.


all the begging in the world wont help so just let it go,





Besides you already have a dog so just enjoy it.
I once wrote an essay on why I should get a parakeet and I gave it to my parents. IT TOTALLY WORKED! I know I am such a nerd right. But hey I got my parakeet. lol.
maybe since you already have an extremely energetic dog not to get a boxer they are also very energetic and may be too much to handle.
look up a good dog breed for your lifestyle and show your parents that you are responsible


good luck !!!!


it worked with mee
take extra care of your old dog to show you are responsible


it depends on how old you are on what you say

No comments:

Post a Comment